M-120 · BICEPS-TRICEPS
- COMMERCIAL USE
CHARACTERISTICSCIRCUIT line machines are characterized by a unique hydraulic resistance system, adjustable in rebound and compression, which allows working agonists and antagonists in a single device.
- Elliptical tube structure painted matte black.
- Integrated wheels for movement.
- Antibacterial upholstery available in different colors.
- Adjustable hydraulic resistance, in rebound and compression, in a single command.
- Light alloy piston with piston sintered 36 mm with separated internal deposits of oil and nitrogen.
- Anatomic seat.
- Coated grips in nonporous rubber.
- Dimensions: 83x52x86 cm.
Comments: All the PROFESSIONAL LINE is designed and manufactured entirely in SALTER facilities in Tarragona (Spain).