THE 5 BEST FITNESS MACHINES FOR YOUR HOTEL
Whether it's equipping a hotel or a spa, the type of facilities and machines available in the gym may become one of the decisive reasons for a potential client to choose your hotel ahead of the competition. For this reason, today at Salter we have compiled a short list with the most important gym machines for your hotel complex, together with their features.
No matter that you initially have little space, the most important is to lay out the room in three different areas: cardio, strength and stretching. From here, you can equip the room step by step with the different machines and accessories of each of the zones. Shall we start?
MULTIFUNCTION ESSENCE M-2021 4X4
Y-5450 · PADDED MAT
Do you have any doubt? Contact us at 902 40 06 40 or write us an email to email@example.com
. We will be happy to help you!
HOW TO INSTALL A FITNESS GYM IN YOUR COMPANY
As we have already mentioned in previous posts, there are more and more companies that, in order to improve health, labour productivity and the motivation of its employees decide to bet on the incorporation of a fitness room in their facilities. In the post today we leave you with a small guide with all the steps and guidelines to follow to be able to set up a fitness gym in your company. If you already have it decided or if you are thinking about the possibility of doing it, consider the following points:
1. Preliminary analysis of the situation: First of all, you should do a small analysis of the current situation of your company in all aspects to ensure the feasibility of incorporating a fitness gym in it. Above all, analyzing two aspects: The economic viability and the interest of the employees.
To do this, we suggest you ask yourself the following questions: Why should I incorporate a gym in my facilities? What would it cost my company to set up this fitness room? What kind of employees do I have? Are my employees interested in having a fitness room at work? What kind of gym machines might interest you?
2. Economic costs: The second most important aspect that you must take into account is the economic one.
First, you must take into account the initial budget you have. Everything else will depend on this. For example: the type of room, the infrastructure and the machines that you are going to buy. On the other hand, it will be very important to take into account the type and amount of space that you will have. It is important that the size of the room corresponds to the number of employees you have. Second, the cost of buying and maintaining machines.
Third, maintenance costs: Staff in charge of cleaning and maintenance of machines and room, etc. You should also take into account the possible installation of ventilation and heating systems in case they are not installed yet.
Finally, if necessary and as an additional cost, take into account additional licenses and the hiring of a qualified professional team.
3. Location: Within the company facilities, finding the right location in which assembling the fitness room will also be of paramount importance. In this case, it is usually recommended to set aside a well ventilated room.
4. Room Infrastructure: In order to satisfy the needs and preferences of your employees, we recommend you to incorporate, in addition to the Fitness Room, different spaces:
Changing rooms and toilets (basically, washbasins and showers for employees).
Fitness area with machines (elliptical, bicycle, treadmill, etc.).
Area of stretching and toning with mats, weights, etc.
5. Equipment and machinery: Our recommendation is to, apart from the specific preferences of each worker and each company, equip and structure your Fitness Room differentiating, at least, the following training zones:
A. Cardio area: ellipticals, bicycles, rowing machines, etc.
B. Strength area: leg presses, chest and back presses, biceps, weights and discs, etc.
C. Stretching area: Mattresses, balls, etc.
6. Usage policy and rules of use: Once the room is operational and ready for operation, you must establish a series of rules of use. For example: determine the hours of use of the room, specify the type of wardrobe of employees, limitation of number of employees using the room simultaneously, etc.
Do you have any doubt? Contact us at 902 40 06 40 or write us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be happy to help!